Terms and Conditions
- Informational Purposes Only. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only. Oneroom is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials. Oneroom reserves the right to amend, at any time and without warning or notice to costumers, the products in the catalogue and any information related to them.
- Registration. Oneroom.eu can be used without registering. You must be registered only when you are using the Site Services. Registration is free of charges. Oneroom may reject the registration without stating reasons.
- Proprietary Rights. As between you and Oneroom, Oneroom owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components, audio clips, video clips, software and software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (Site Material). Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site, other than the right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
- Third Party Web Sites and Content. Parties other than Oneroom may provide products, services or content on the Site. Additionally, the Site may contains links to other Web sites for the convenience of visitors in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Oneroom does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of third parties’ websites is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. Oneroom does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised on the Site.
- Purchases and payments to the Site. By purchasing products on the Site, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account. The product information sheet contains information on the product prices, VAT included. The placing of the order entails the payment of the product price. The product price does not include the shipping and delivery costs, which are borne by you. You will receive the payment invoice with the product delivery. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Shipping and delivery. The shipping and delivery costs are for transport to the side of the road at the address and street number listed in the order, accessible to means of transport and not in restricted traffic areas and it excludes transportation by hand and assembly inside the house or office, the disposal of packaging and assembly of the product if required. You will be required to inform Oneroom about any restrictions to the delivery (e.g. Restricted traffic area, historic centre, prohibited access or access only for authorised vehicles, etc.). Upon receipt of the products, the customer is required to immediately check that the number of packages corresponds to what is listed on the transportation document and the conditions of the packaging and of the products. If the number of packages doesn't match the number listed in the transportation document or any external damage to the product packaging must be promptly disputed by placing the conditional acceptance on the delivery documentation that the shipping company gets signed with “conditional delivery” and a copy thereof will have to be sent to Customer Service via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). This in order to replace or supplement in the shortest possible time the damaged product or non delivered packages or packages delivered in excess or to refund the customer completely the price paid in the event that the product (and not only the packaging) is actually damaged or does not correspond to what was ordered. In any case, we always recommend customers remove the packaging and check the integrity of the product before signing the delivery document.
- Right of revocation. You have the right to withdraw from the agreement with Onetshirt, without any penalty and without having to provide reasons for it, within 10 working days from the date on which the product was received. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending by the deadline of 10 working days of a written notice to the registered office of Oneroom, through registered letter with return receipt. The notice can also be sent, by the same deadline, via e-mail upon condition that it is confirmed through registered letter with return receipt within the following 48 hours. You are required to return the product within 10 working days from the date on which the product was received. To the purposes of the expiry of the deadline, the product is deemed to have been returned when it is handed in to the shipping company appointed by you at your own expense. We recommend you to contact Oneroom Customer Service to agree the terms for the shipping of the products. The material integrity of the product to be returned is a precondition to exercise the right of withdrawal and the return of the product itself. The only fees owed by the customer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are the costs of returning the product to the Oneroom warehouse.If you withdraw from the agreement in accordance with the provisions of the paragraph concerning the right of withdrawal of the Conditions of Sale, Oneroom will issue a credit note and refund the customer the product price that the customer paid to Oneroom to purchase the product ordered, after deducting the delivery costs. The refund will be processed promptly and in any case no later than 30 days from the day Oneroom received from you the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal from the agreement. The amounts are deemed to be refunded within the deadlines when they are actually returned, sent or re-credited with a value date no later than the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline. The refund of payments will be suspended until the product is received. You acknowledge and agree that the products sold on oneroom.eu because of their nature cannot be returned by post. The estimated costs of returning the product are equal to or higher than the costs incurred for the shipping and delivery of the product to the customer according to the type of standard delivery offered by Oneroom. You are liable for the diminished value of the product as a result of the handling of same other than what was necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please send to Oneroom at email@example.com a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
- Changes to these Terms. Oneroom reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms without warning or notice to users and customers. Notice of any new or revised Terms will be posted on the Site. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Oneroom reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this Site and/or ability to use the services with or without notice for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing Oneroom with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon Oneroom proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Oneroom with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Italian. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, content, or materials on the Site, you consent and agree that the exclusive jurisdiction is located in United Kingdom.